Thursday, March 7, 2019

Acer Aspire E1-431 Can't Enter Bios With F2 Button






Acer aspire computers, like all others, permit the user to enter what is termed "bios setup." bios stands for "basic input/output system" and this is standard on every computer, whether pc or laptop.. Hi i need to enter to bios of my laptop but with every key pressed (f1 - f2 - f10 - f12) i cant enter..everyone can help me? hi i need to enter to bios of my laptop but with every key pressed (f1 - f2 - f10 - f12) i cant enter..everyone can help me? discussion cant enter to bios. acer aspire v5-531. title. author.. Solved my acer aspire 5740 laptop stuck on first ascer screen says pressf2 to enter setup. i press f2 it shows entering setup and get; my computer powers up, comes to the a acer screen, says press.












Web searches show that f2 is the key to enter bios on acer aspire one and it was working fine when my system had windows 8. when i upgraded to windows 10 recently, i see that f2 is not working. i tried power-off and power-on n times with f2 pressed, without success.. Use the following steps to enter the bios on your aspire s7 series notebook: completely shut down your computer. power the system on, and press fn + f2 when the acer screen appears.. I has remove ram, cd rom, bios, keyboard and still same. how figure to fix this out ?.



acer aspire e1-431 can't enter bios with f2 button

visit link reference